Terms and Conditions when signing up to the Wine Club
1. I authorise Jacob’s Creek Wines to enrol me in the Jacob’s Creek Wine Club.
2. I authorise and request Jacob’s Creek Wines to debit my credit card as detailed on this membership form, until further notice in writing, any amount which Jacob’s Creek Wines may debit or charge my credit card in relation to goods suppliers as part of my membership. I acknowledge that my membership in the Jacob’s Creek Wine Club allows Jacob’s Creek Wines to debit my credit card with the cost of my wine (plus any associated delivery fees, taxes, government charges and credit card processing fee) prior to despatch of my order and I authorise Jacob’s Creek to do so.
3. As a member of the Jacob’s Creek Wine Club the customer will automatically receive four packs per year, each consisting of the nominated Wine Pack Selection and the member’s credit card will be debited for the associated costs. The member will also receive up to 25% off cellar door RRP any additional wine purchase of present vintage wine from the Jacob’s Creek Wine Club.
4. Jacob’s Creek Wines may at its own discretion substitute alternative products or vintages of a similar value if a product is unavailable at the time of despatch.
5. Despatch of the wine is due to occur approximately every three months, in February, May, August and November (subject to change).
6. The member’s credit card will be debited for the wine and associated costs approximately one week prior to dispatch.
7. If for any reason the members’ credit card is unable to be debited for the cost of the wine then Jacob’s Creek staff will contact the member to advise that the order was unable to be processed.
8. Prices are subject to change, should prices increase Jacob’s Creek will advise the member in writing of the new amount to be debited from their credit card at least 28 days prior to upcoming despatch.
9. Risk in the goods passes to the member upon delivery.
10. Jacob’s Creek Wines will accept and replace faulty and/or out of condition of goods returned by the member provided that the goods were not broken or damaged after delivery, the goods are not out of shelf life and the member notifies Jacob’s Creek of their intention to return the goods within 7 days of delivery.
12. Jacob’s Creek Wine agrees to keep members’ credit card details confidential and secure.
13. 20% discount at “Our Table” restaurant at Jacob’s Creek is offered to members and up to 3 guests (4 max people), and discount is not available with any other offers.
14. Membership can be cancelled or suspended at any time prior to the two weeks before the next despatch by advising the Wine Club Manager in writing to Jacob’s Creek Wines, PO Box 943, Rowland Flat 5352 or by email to email@example.com
15. Jacob’s Creek supports responsible consumption and recommends that alcohol be enjoyed in moderation.
16. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years and I warrant and undertake that I am over the age of 18 years and am an Australian resident.
17. Jacob’s Creek is a registered business name of Premium Wine Brands Pty Ltd ABN 75 007 870 046 and any reference to Jacob’s Creek in these conditionals includes a reference to that company. Liquor License number SA 51205530.
18. I have read the terms and conditions as contained on this form and agree to be bound by these term